Na de Amicloud oplossing is er nu ook een 'AmigaDOS handler' om je Google cloud te benaderen. In tegenstelling tot Amicloud bied de Googledrive handler alleen toegang tot Google cloud maar geen eigen opslag.
De handler kan zonder registratiekosten van 10 euro alleen lezen van de Google drive.
De komende maand komt er een update voor toegang tot Dropbox en Google Cloud Print.
UPDATE 16 april: de nieuwe versie heeft ook Dropbox ondersteuning gekregen.
Download 68K | download OS4
This is a Dos handler pack allowing easy access to your Google Drive
and Dropbox storage.
Internet connection, and for 68k based Amigas: 68020 28MHz, and 8M fast RAM.
Without the licence key, both handlers act as a read only volume, and document
exporting is disabled for Google Drive. To obtain the licence key, please
send 10 EUR to this PayPal account: email@example.com
You also need to send an email to my email address with the following details:
- contact email address,
- display name - (real name, or nick)
- an email address associated with Google Drive (up to two accounts, optional),
- an email address associated with Dropbox (up to two accounts, optional)
Since there is no installer yet, you need to follow these steps:
1. Copy the entire 'Cloud' folder to your Devs: from the archive.
2. If You want to use Google Drive, visit the following site with a modern
browser: https://goo.gl/1K3xoq and copy the given client code into
(Please note: Every time when you ask a new client code, You must delete
Devs:Cloud/google_drive_access_token and Devs:Cloud/google_drive_refresh_token
files if they exist!)
3. If You want to use Dropbox, visit the following site with a modern
browser: https://goo.gl/n7rfoa and copy the given client code into
(Please note: Every time when You ask new client code, you must delete
Devs:Cloud/dropbox_access_token if they exist!)
4. Add the following lines to Your user-startup:
Assign SSLROOT: Devs:Cloud/.sslroot
Mount GOOGLE: from Devs:Cloud/cloud.mountlist
Mount DBOX: from Devs:Cloud/cloud.mountlist
(If somehow, you already have SSLROOT: assign, skip that line)
Thatâ€™s all. Let's check your installation.
Reboot, and open a new CLI window. Type: list GOOGLE: or list DBOX:
If everything is fine, after few seconds you should see the list of
files and folders of your GD root or Dropbox root. (GD refers to Google Drive
in this whole document)
If you want to see GD/Dropbox icon on your Workbench, upload one from
Devs:Cloud/.data folder to your GD/Dropbox root, and rename it to Disk.info.
In order to upload files youâ€™ll need to use a full version of the handlers,
or a modern browser.
- DOpus doesn't follow Amiga programming reference manual, and does not
support EOF for ACTION_READ. Thus, I don't recommend DOpus for
exporting documents from GD.
- GD and Dropbox does not allow modification of file contents. If you want to
modify a file, make a local copy first, and as soon as you have finished, upload it.
- GD expects the exact file size for every upload. If you create a new
file, it is going to be empty. Due to this, if you upload something, the contents
will be stored into a buffer, and the real upload will occur when the
file has been closed. Thus, the maximum size of the uploaded file is limited
by amount of free RAM. This is not true for Dropbox.
- OCR (automatic text document export from image, during upload for GD)
- Shared file support for GD
- icon ghosting
- thumbnails as icons for NG systems
- 64 bit actions for NG systems
- change detection (if you operate on other machine at the same time)
GD and Dropbox handlers are still in an early stage of development, far from
the mature state. They may contain bugs. Please consider this release as a
public beta. Any feedback is welcomed, any question will be answered.
- Viktor Soponyai alias dh1 from Amiga Mania Magazin,